Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Tech/Work Space Tour!





Ola! I have recently taken the time to re-décor my home “Work Space” and so far, I love the new updates I have made! Having the right setup is extremely important, especially if you are like me & you work from home or even do some freelance work on your spare time.

My number one advise - Find a small quite spot where you will not lose focus! 

Alright, lets get into the GOOD stuff! First, I was on a low budget and therefore I just made a few switches & updates.

Things I Updated!



I was going for a white/techy, aqua & Miku theme and below are some of the things I replaced!

·      I had two Small Dell Black Monitors 
·     One Old fashioned Speaker
·     CPU – Black dusty dell
·     Cables – all tangled up
·     Keyboard & mouse – blk 
·     No mouse pad
·     No desk lamp 




Keyboard 

AULA Rainbow RGB LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo with Pro-Gaming Mousepad Computer Peripherals Kit (White Color). The mouse pad is not bad but I am not loving, so def. replacing it!


CPU & Monitor
I only got the CPU case for now, however latter down the road I def. want to build my own. Okay for the Monitor, I purchased the Samsung 32” curved white monitor from Best Buy & CPU Case from B&H.





Speakers

Echo dot 2ndgeneration 



Charger Port
My cable’s where super tangled & disgustingly being displayed – all in the open “screaming hello world”! …. Decide to get some LED data taping, some closing cords and def. a nice white clean charging port. The chagrining port was purchased from groupon , since I had a discount code I figured I’d use it. However, I would adive to stick to AMAZON hahah just because I love it so much! All other things mentioned, did come from amazon.



Accessories! 


The following of-course is not needed, but it was a must for me! I got a super cute Miku mouse pad, a jelly wrist pad in the color aqua & I also purchased a Customized Miku Skin cover for my Xbox.....And its a wrap! Don't forget to check out my YouTube to see the complete look!






Post a Comment

On Instagram

© My Heart Races. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.