Thursday, November 9, 2017

MY Heart Races Intro

Hi guys! I wanted to make a quick Introduction on what you can expect from my blog & basically go over in "who I am" in general. First of, I have always wanted to have a blog page and i'm so excited to finally have one!

Okay, so the main purpose of creating this site is to document my road trips, journey's i randomly go on and of course to show all of you guys my web design work.  I am an amateur web designer so I do like to share any new material that I come across on or learn.



Another thing that I will be sharing on here is my Journey with getting back into running, my hiatus from running is officially over! For those who do know me, probably already know that I am a very active person and I have always been.  Since high school throughout my university years I was a very athletic persona & hard core runner, however when I graduated college I completely stopped running.

I basically got busy with LIFE in general & trying to figure out " My Life After College ".

Well, I am now 27 and finally am in a place where I can step back & get back into the things I had a passion for.  Even though I was busy withy my life and career, I never really stopped being an active person. I started to explore different types of fitness activities such as Rock Climbing, Cross-Fit, Barr, pole fitness, Hiking and traveling.

Which brings us back into why I even created a blog website?! The whole purpose of my blogger is to post about my travels, adventures, running & things I am passion about. With that being said, do not forget to Follow nor Subscribe !







1 comment

  1. Hi Kimberly! I see you have figured out how to use the read more button. Really happy about that! Wishing you all the best and lots of success with this new blog. ~Daphne

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© My Heart Races. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.