Monday, November 13, 2017

Bar Method


TUCK


The Barr Method, is a great workout! I was super obsessed with the whole "tuck, tuck, tuck!" Barr workouts, if you have already taken a class in the past - then you probably know the "tuck" I am referring to.


The classes go by levels, if you are NOT in shape at all and are interested - go for it! Don't hesitate, the instructors are very understanding of all students. The classes go from beginner, intermediate to advance and the instructors will not let you register/schedule for a class that you are not ready for.





Does It Work? 

Like I had mentioned before, I became obsessed. As in for results, Well I am a very petite person and therefore I was looking to get leaned, toned and basically get some type of definition in my body, which I did notice. I used to go 4 times a week & I def. did notice a difference in my body, it was getting more toned.

How To Become An Instructor 

I went to the Bar Method near my hometown for about 6 months straight and therefore I became eligible to do the Certification Program. The program is for those who wish to become a Barr Instructor, however they do have requirements. At the time I had all of the requirement, which made me eligible to for the program.  The program consist of two whole days of training during the weekend, with the Instructors of the location you decide to go to. The Training consist of psychical demonstration of all movements and also some reading material about the human body, how to target certain muscles and ext.



     




Boone Studio & Certification Program 


For The Certification Program, I have not yet completed this. However, this is on my bucket list & I will def. go back to complete it at the Boone Studio!

The only reason in why I will be attending here and not the The Barr Method is because I used to work here & i became familiar with the studio itself.

I used to alternate & take classes at this studio + the bar method. ( wanted to see the style of each) 

I will show you guys a few clips of the Studio soon! 













Post a Comment

On Instagram

© My Heart Races. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.