Friday, July 6, 2018

Check Out My Website!





MY OFFICIAL FREELANCE WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE







I have successfully finished re-designing my portfolio/freelance website and it is now live! I am very happy with the final outcome & would love if you all take a look. Any feedback & comments would be very much appreciated. If you would like to know more information on my web re-design process, please comment below & will do a blog post on it! 

Where to Visit 

www.styledpixelart.com



What to look Out For? 

  • Free Design Tutorials 
  • My Web & Visual Design Work
  • My Social Media 


Who is this for? 

Anyone is welcomed! However, if you have a high interest in being creative, or have a passion for tech or Intrigued with the media/design!, Then I believe you will enjoy my site :)
  • Potential Clients
  • Anyone who has a Interest In Web & Visual Design
  • Anyone looking into hiring

Fun Stuff To Look Out For !

  • DIY Tutorials 
  • Inspirational Design Videos
  • Freebies! 

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© My Heart Races. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.